Friday, July 30, 2010

Wayside, falling behind (the scenes)


I've been so wrapped up in looking/applying for new jobs this week (and I'm not going to lie - buying things and counting and recounting just how much I can (but really can't) spend on a few items that I absolutely have to have) that when I saw these pictures earlier today I felt upset and replenished at the same time.
I have today through Sunday off and so far today I've done nothing. The plan was to completely finish (or at least get to the fashion fabric) on the "birthday dress" and possibly squeeze in either work on the magazine's website or photography, like finish editing and print the photos from the shoot below. It's not to late though, first post of August will fill you guys in on what I did or didn't accomplish. Feliz fin de semana/Felice fine settimana/Happy weekend-everyone!
P.S. There just may be a Sexless column coming on how I learned what feliz fin de semana means.... or I could just be saying that to scare someone whom I recently found out reads the blog ha ha ha. 6:40p.m.



These are my friend/assistant/cousin of the model's photos that I stole from facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment