Monday, July 26, 2010

Products Part Due: Build Up and Overflow...



So when I first picked this up I though it was long enough to be a dress, forgot how tall I am.

Olivia Harris by Toy Gryson convertible satchel, color blush, style #22000, $230.




$50 Chucks I'm after. I'm not at all a "sneaker head" but I have a thing for black high tops and B&W gymshoes in general. I'm also saving up for some B&W air max's. Yes, I have to save up for them.





Random H&Ms that I passed up during the winter.




Calvin Klein $50, glad I didn't get them because now 9 months later I know I would have probably only worn them once.


Chloe's around $300 at the same discount store, that I just had to put my feet in.

More Chloe's, pumps I didn't like these as much, mostly because I don't to much like white shoes.

More Chloe's the largest size left, that were clearly to small.



$50 Jessica Simpsons, they came in black...

...and in brown.





Bag and boots Michael Kors, both $130 -discount store. Loved the bag, but would have killed for the boots, still wish I could get my hands on a pair.





Dollhouse perforated "peep toe" strappy boots $30. I LOVED these shoes, grabbed an 8 1/2 got home began to walk around in them and the more i did, the sadder I became. My skinny feet issue reared its head yet again, the "peep toe" was more like a peep foot as the shoe and the peep opening was so wide my foot kept sliding forward. And I knew I didn't want to walk around with kung fu grip toes so I sadly took them back the next day, but for the chick who has wide feet, those would be a match mate (or is it made?) in Heaven. Finally thee end. 8:55p.m.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, the cell phone doesn't take great photos and its usually all I have when I'm out :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the chucks! maybe i'll find them in a finish line store,oh and those dollhouse boots are to die for

    ReplyDelete