Thursday, July 8, 2010

Date?


Okay so I'm getting ready to go on a "date." I'll explain the quotation marks later in a Sexless in Chi-City post. You can check out the first Sexless column here.
Anyway I don't know what to wear!!! Today is better but its still HOT as hell outside. We're going to a poetry thing and I want to wear the dress, but I think I look a bit more irresistible in jeans. I've had the dress for about a year and the shirt and belt for about a month or so and have worn neither. Don't know what to do... 5:17p.m.

3 comments:

  1. They are both cute but my vote is for the red top and jeans!! you shoulda took pics of them on you then it wouldve been easier to decide.. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started too but that would have lead me to trying on ALL the stuff I would pair with each outfit and I would end up super late. Laying them out was really the only option believe me! And I still don't know but I'm leaning toward the dress... I'll post pics of what I wore later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely jeans. he wont be able to resist those hips

    ReplyDelete