Sunday, July 25, 2010

Products Part One: Build Up and Overflow...

...onto this blog. Cell phone shots of things I come across from day to day, want but can't afford.



I typically save the best for last but I couldn't help myself. These Frye Sandals, I just adore at a discount retailer for &130, now $99. I'm waiting for these to go down once more, but Frye is a product I have no problem spending the money on because of the quality. I have yet to own some Frye boots, but I did buy some different Frye sandals two years ago that I still adore.


Thought this was cute, I didn't really feel like I had to have it though, I think it was $40 or $60, by Hobo international.



It was love at first sight, then as I got closer, I realized the only thing I really liked was the color (I've been looking for the perfect mustard colored back since last year) and the metal/woven/knotted diamond detail on the front. $40 Nicole Lee at a discount retailer.

Im super sleepy now and have long day ahead of me so, thats it, but I have so much more stuff to get off my cell phone so these "Products" post will be coming soon and will be either frequent on really long posts. Milwaukee Avenue Arts Festival after work, cheering on a college friend, hoping to get interesting photos and I will certainly post some if I do. 1:08a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment