Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Birthday Dress Part Due

Remember the Birthday Dress Post? No... well click here. Okay so I have an update on the progress.





Tadahh. Confession time, I was already at this point in the construction when I did the initial post. I know I know. I only planned to do about three posts on the dress, begginning, middle, and end. This isnt quite the middle as you can see there are no sleeves,and its not fitting properly, when I accomplish those thing I will be at the middle. Soo, I haven't worked on it at all since I did the inital post, and I've already given myself the talk, Im going to finish it! Or at least work on it some more some time soon...1:23pm

2 comments:

  1. Well, you can already tell it is going to be cute :)!! is this the length u r keeping it at or r u going to make it shorter? I really like the sketches tho, Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure Samantha, I love showing my legs, (my best feature) but I think it would be a bit more elegant with as a sheath, slightly past the knee... idk, but since I drafted the pattern I could always make two! Actually I think I'm definitely going to make the first one short, and later do the longer sleeveless version maybe...

    ReplyDelete