Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last week of June, told in Shoes




These are Sam Edelman wedges, okay I'm going to get better at getting the name of the shoe and/or style number to share but I didn't buy them so I couldn't refer to the box, the were $80, didn't/don't have 4 spare $20 so even though it was difficult I left them :(




Found these up north at a Lincoln Park shoes store -Lori's- I think these are Jeffery Campbell (I was in a rush to meet a friend so I didn't get all the details Sorry :( but they were $74 before tax and they only had one of my size left 8.5 but the nice salesgirl said they ordered more as they were selling pretty quickly)






These were $80 as well, very comfortable but my feet were a little to slim for them but a wide foot diva could totally rock these.

No comments:

Post a Comment