Monday, August 2, 2010

Picking up my own slack



So I didn't work on the dress, at all, I set up my space and pretended to myself that finally on Sunday I was going to spend the whole day until it was time to leave out to go to a surprise birthday party, working on it. I feel the disappointment as I type this, but I also know me, and when I'm not really in the clothes making mood, its pretty difficult to get started. I guess I should change the Will Work For Clothes label to Will work a bullshit ass retail job to buy temporary gratification to cover up my loser ways, just to be more descriptive.




Felt like a kid again when I saw this, bought it and thought about a career in industrial design for a split second. I mean packaging is so important, and I know its a big part of the reason I couldn't go home without this.





So this is what I wore to the surprise birthday party. I made my mom and little brother take the pics as I waited for my ride, they were afraid of and intrigued by the "big camera."
I'm wondering what happened to all that hustle and drive, I have to get my shit back together, In the meantime I'm off to the bullshit job, and I'm bout to buy some more unnecessary shit that I've been wanting all weekend on the way there 2:21p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment