Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yanga Festival

So yesterday I skipped over the dressmaking (I know I know) and decided to go outside and check out some arts and crafts festivals, but I ended up only going to one... I wanted to go to the Bucktown Arts fest as well, show the contrast between up north and the south side but Corey shot that down so maybe next year. Either way we ended up here... at the DuSable Museum for the Yanga Fest, formerly known as the Arts and Crafts Festival.
We (as in mostly he) passed out flyers, promoting the October 21st premier of the latest movie he's starring in, I posted the link to the trailer a few weeks back but if you missed it click here to catch up. For all the info on the movie go to GetaJobComedy.com or just click here.


... checked out some really great jewelry, not pictured because I want save that for later posts when I followup with some of the designers. I own the owl ring its H&M about $6 and the blue one I thought looked better in the basket.


I wore my Melody Ehsani piece, which I kept getting compliments on. Get your custom M.E. pieces here. and $20 discount store dress by a generic brand. I don't wear dresses often or own many but I'm really going to work on that.
I have to wear flat shoes when I don't really know what I might be getting into for the day.
and the perfect ending to a beautiful day, a visit from the nephews, the other one was sleeping : ) 11:49p.m.

1 comment: