Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Broke Black Bag


(Notice you see no zipper tab on either end of the zipper)






I bought both of these purses on Friday August 6 2010, on Sunday August 15 2010, the zipper on the black purse broke. On Tuesday August 17, 2010 I took these photos, drafted this post and Today, August 18, 2010 I am posting them, today I am still I was quite devastated, by the broke black purse. It was $30, cheap yes but I didn’t deserve that, now I have to get it fixed which chips away at it cheapness and in the meantime I will probably start carrying the amazing brown one but I wasn’t quite ready to do that, I used the black one first because I thought it was a perfect segue into fall bag. The brown one was only $20.
Notice the extra cool thing about the black bag is the triple inside pocket. Not only do you have the standard inside zip pocket, but it is slightly covered by the pocket with a zip pocket underneath. The handles are the perfect length for carrying on arm or shoulder and it’s an all around great bag, that I’ve been getting compliments on since the first day I wore it. Still devastated, now I think I’ll just carry it broke till it rains. 11:22a.m.

1 comment: