Thursday, March 31, 2011

late night ideas


Fell asleep early, woke up around 11p.m. couldn't go back to sleep because of all the "noise" in my head. Got design ideas for Louis Vuitton bag (I don't own a single one) and a cork /wipe board. Plus saw vivid images of a photo series idea I had a month or so back. Had to read in order to peacefully fall asleep. Now the ironic thing is that I'm reading Russell Simmons "Do You!" book, so I finish the page I'm on, which is in the sub chapter about meditation, turn another page or so and he's talking "noise" that keeps you from falling asleep! Thought that was a bit creepy. After I'd finished doodling the design ideas and writing notes for magazine sections etc. I pick up this book that I'm currently reading to help me fall back asleep and begin reading about him experiencing the exact thing that made me pick the book up in the first place, along with the fact that I'd just taken a 3 hour nap.1:48p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment