Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Breaks, discovery, rediscovery



Potential shoot location, also my lighting kit was delivered today, and my new 50mm lens came in the mail yesterday...I am making progress, or getting a little serious I'd say, still have tons to learn.

I ordered the Lamb Xacuti, had it with rice and some kind of roti(bread) that was flat and warm, it was pretty good, I'd definitely eat it again. Viceroy of India is located way up north. 2520 West Devon Ave.

Internet is finally back on, Yes. So a lot has happened but not much has changed since I posted March 1st. For starters I've not had the internet for a couple days, my hair is falling out, I tried a new restaurant, scouted locations for upcoming shoot.etc. etc. I really had an awesome Special Sauce Sunday pretty much ready to go for when I got home from work, but I got attacked by a migrane that day. It was just a headache while leaving work, but by the time I got home from the surprise Indian dinner I was incapable of anything other than laying in darkness. So I'll get that to you this upcoming Sunday, which also marks the start of my vacation from retail hell. Can't wait. Main things on my mind currently are my hair, this photoshoot and the magazine, and as much as I want to leave this out the boyfriend.11:09p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment