Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day Seven...


So yesterday was not a day with hard core plans but as I've mentioned there is a weekend to do list. Which I of course decided not to share on here but I did check a thing and a half off, and ran into some trouble in another area, completely unrelated to my day to day, but an issue none the less. Despite feeling guilt about not getting more checked off and working toward this mid-May soft online launch it was a good day.
I checked out a condo with CJ, and it spawned even more ideas for us. I must say that I can't wait to see where I'll be by the end of this year(well I definitely can, not rushing time over here as I am starting to actually feel 'older'). After further tuning into the Moptop Maven's blog and sharing with CJ some of her positivity posts where she meets with a friend and they go over their goals, over food and drinks, today because of our new shared goal, we decided to do something similar, but only once a month. Its just a more official version of what we already do every time we get on the phone or hang out. Plus the weather was nice and I got to babysit my nephews (which means I was happy to see them but only for the first hour). Anyway another thing I plan on doing soon is sketching out ideas for the swimsuit I want to make if I find more material, and posting them and maybe revisiting some of the Sexless in the City columns as was suggested to me. I'm feeling real positive in this moment despite and I can feel the intangible. 1:53a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment