Tuesday, April 5, 2011

mass confusion


For starters, I have a fucking head ache. Please go away. It started in retail hell today and after I found myself on facebook for the first time in a couple days instead of taking that nap I told myself I'd take for one hour after I got home, it has worsened. Not sure if the nap would have cured it since Im not much of a napper but with its increasing annoyance, I wish I would have taken the time to find out.
Anyway,the days since I last posted have been mostly good. Saw Khari Lemuel and live Sunday night, and talked to him for long enough to be granted an interview at a later date. Yaw was there shutting shit down as well. I saw Goapele the night before at The Shrine, both events were Free.99. Still searching for contact info on another singer I won't type the name of and as of about an hour ago I got a photography gig, for a play next week.
Right now I'm learning that I might just have to pay someone to complete the website for the magazine because this shit is blowing me. Just realizing that what I designed and built myself around two years ago in Dreamweaver needs to be in CSS format for me to use/transfer to my Joomla CMS. Pausing for a deep breath. I'm bought to go posting fliers at these schools, for some cheap labor or hit up craigslist which I've never done before, for anything other than a few journalism job leads that my friend sends me. Headache just won't go away.9:59p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment