Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Day



I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what Easter is about. I remember getting Easter baskets every once in a while and maybe an Easter egg hunt but I can't recall being told a real story of the meaning of the day. I mean of course I've heard something about Resurrections, Jesus dying so we can live, so on and so forth but I've not had the mind to google it.
Speaking of dying, looking at these awful pictures I took of myself, I was reminded of one particular day in photography class I when the teacher stressed how bad headless photos looked. Well to be more specific he despised any extremities being cut off. I guess I could still agree, though of course after a bit of time and experience I'm finding that that's not always true.
Dress Jessica Simpson 6:39p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment