Sunday, April 10, 2011

just for play




Acquired a headache while retail helling today, it still lingers now even after a glass of wine. Don't know why I've been ailing so much lately, I'm guessing its the changing weather.
I was just playing around with my lighting kit yesterday, a day off from the job, weather was good so it was just a chill day aside from the drama of love. So glad no one was around to see me trying to press the button and run to the mini bench and get posed before the snap. I was falling all over the place, I think its time to replace the battery in the remote for my camera, because it definitely was playing tricks on me. The dress is an option for the big fashion editorial shoot on Friday, so I guess you get a sneak peak especially if it never makes The Magazine.
That's it for tonight, got a lot on my mind, as usual you could say. Gotta quit that job, need to move, etc. etc. *sighs* But for now I guess its time to kiss and make-up.11:14p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment