Saturday, April 30, 2011

If I were A Rich Girl: April Edition

So I pretty much love this Jill Stuart Spring 2011 collection maybe minus that first look on the left.
The same pretty much goes for this Spring 2011 Rebecca Taylor collection minus the boots and those awful bots happen to be paired with my absolute favorite piece of the collection. of this post! That trench is to fucking die for!


linking around the net and spotted this platform on skirtboutique.co.uk. Mista Naia Lace platform $135
Thats, a Madewell cardigan and Alexander Wang shoes on the model, I got this in a Shopbop email earlier this month and fell in love with the entire look! Of course a girl can only dream so I just added to the look a few things I might swap out and switch up, all from Shopbop.com


Matthew Williamson, Raffia leather clutch $1,695. I may have posted this clutch before, but it deserves to be mentioned from now till eternity!

sass & bide, A fresh start pants $253
Pelle Moda, Franky platform sandals $180
opening Ceremony, Julietta thong oxford $375
By Malene Birger, Baskin Bangle set $165
Jody Candrian Jewelry Hammered brass cuff w/ jasper picture $895
Madewell, On the Rope necklace $48
Madewell, Metal Coil necklace $65
Dolce Vita, Idalia Flat Thong sandal $163 11:33a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment