Friday, April 8, 2011

100th Scan

click image to enlarge
According to my computer and scanner today, actually a couple minutes ago, I scanned this photo from Afar magazine and it was the 100th scan to my computer, just thought I'd share, guess I'm feeling some sort of connection, for lack of a better word.
Anyway what also happened today was the confirmation of the model for the first Fashion Editorial shoot for The Magazine!!! Confirmed the make-up artist yesterday and just realized today that if she wants she can have her own beauty page, not just runway trends in make-up but possibly a "how to" on achieving the look on the model in the editorial?! Just thought of that. I will be running that by her tomorrow. Tired from retail hell but still feeling good feeling great, how are you?11:30p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment