Saturday, October 2, 2010

Trace Magazine

Trace%20Magazine"> I stumbled upon this magazine in Barnes & Noble during maybe my junior, maybe sophmore year of college and it blew me away. I was an instant fan and it's still one of my absolute favorites. It's gone from print to only online and now its being done though isssu.com. A site that basically publishes peoples magazines, the same sight I was planning to launch on, but I think I will just have it available there, so people can kind of happen upon it, but my magazine will be mainly accessed through its website and hopefully through newsstands and anywhere else selling actual tangible mags and reading selections. 12:39a.m.
This is about a two year old cover. Its actually 1 of 3 and the cover I wanted but the only ones available were the other two with Snoop Dogg and some other model chic. Click right below to check out the current issue of the magazine. By the way, I'm a pretty big fan of Kelis despite this latest album that I did NOT purchase because I heard nothing that sounded like I could listen to it. 1:07a.m.
Trace%20Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment