Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Best Styled Videos 2010

Rihanna -Rock Star
Beyonce -Why Don't You Love Me
Monica -Everything to Me
I like to save the best for last, but I guess in this case, the way I ordered the videos is only representative of how I feel any day of the week or all the days of the week at the same time, the only thing missing is a little bohemian, thought through Erykah Badu,Amel Larrieux videos but nothing jumped out at me hmm well maybe that It Kills Me -Melanie Fiona video, and that fits into 2010 as well but I don't know thats not that boho. Anyway how I dress and my style don't necessarily reflect each other most days of the week. I can't afford a thing in any of those videos but the point lies in between the lines. Classic, yet edgy = perfect! 11:58 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment