Sunday, October 31, 2010

If I were A Rich Girl: October Edition

I have no idea why I wanted these dolls so bad last Christmas, the set was $50. I don't even particularly like Juicy Couture, as a matter of fact I have yet to see something by them that makes my head spin, except for this and they had the help of Matel on this one. Old photo, from before I had a blog that I just ran across. Still want them.
Spotted on Shopbop.com Michael Kors $225.
More Jeffery Campbells, spotted at Lori's. The more I go in there its seeming like they mark shoes up in that store, didn't even check how much these were.

First and foremost, peep the price tag, I'm watching for this dress to go down to $100 there's only one and with the Lord on my side I shall not want, I shall own. Black Label Ralph Lauren originally $855 69%Rayon 25% Nylon 6%Elastane (elastic)


Thats pretty much it for this month, there were two more dresses but I got one of them and the other I don't like as much after looking at the photos so no need to post. 4:19p.m.

4 comments: