Monday, October 25, 2010

Chicago Incubator Designers Show-pt.3/final/ Pics of the show

So umm yea, those fashion show tickets weren't the least bit exclusive and I was on the outside as usual. I swear when I get on, I'm coming hard at some people's egos! but in the meantime heres the view from my general admission point of view...



After my friends friend snuck us some wristbands, and we gave ourselves access to the other side of the curtain...the pic above was from Dotties Delights, who I heard about for the first time like a week or so before the show, so I knew who that was because of the lingerie. But thats all I have as far as names, I saw some of another well known designer here in Chicago's collection but I was behind that curtain during it.



and of course it was standing room only, and I wasn't in the photo pit. In all honesty the show wasn't really exciting, and that has nothing to do with my position, but there was nothing that made me wish I was in the front row. Anyway this is all I got, a shame I know, but here's to next year...12:19a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment