Thursday, October 14, 2010

Something old, something new...

So the premiere to Get A Job is coming up next week, Thursday,October 21, 2010. I've been thinking about what I'm going to wear of course, and I came up with this

I've had it for about two years and have never worn it. So I thought this is perfect, just have to find some shoes, not so easy. Because of the weird color of the glittery gold I thought to go with some kind of dark brown pump or bootie, but that's not working, plus it's supposed to be super cold, so the silk semi-short dress thing is out especially now that I'll be working the event, I'm not into having my camera rub against my nice clothes. Now I'm back at square one. What to wear!!!
Check out the trailer here.

"Get A Job" Trailer from James Reed on Vimeo.



So I got a little something special in the mail today...


Can't wait to put it to use, it wasn't that expensive compared to damn near every other lens or the money I spend on clothes, shoes etc. but I, I used money from the last paying gig to get it and that was special because, I was saving it to put right back into growth. And oddly enough I was just booked for another gig, and a possible. Things are looking up. Looks like I'm going to have to do that Facebook portfolio soon, maybe this weekend. Corny but I'm pretty excited. Well goodnight back to retail hell in the morning. Don't forget to check out the trailer and if you're in Chicago come out, support say what's up, we're friendly. 12:33 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment