Friday, October 8, 2010

Fashion Weeks: Part Uno

All of these NYFW Spring 2011 photos are from Style.com Ralph Lauren. Classic white (ish), my absolute favorite. This was the first "designer" that I truly loved and wanted to by everything with his label on it, when I got my first job, in high school.
Matthew Williamson. I had only really started paying more attention to him after his collaboration with H&M, but he's held my attention ever since, and his collection was absolutely stunning.
Marchesa. I love lace, and this works. Truth be told the 60's and 70's are my absolute favorite fashion periods and this looks like a modern yet vintage spin on a classic catsuit, something I would never wear, but something I would never hate on (on the right model).

Julian Louie. First time hearing the name, I've yet to read up on her/him, so let me know if I'm super late here. These shoes Have Ado designed all over them, just saying.

So I'm playing catch up here on the fashion week posts. But I really wanted to have a real review done and point out some trends that I noticed, whether or not if I liked them, but time is getting away from me and I need to do that post after I send a story on the trends to a web paper I sometimes write for so those are some photos I "copied" early on when we were at the beginning of the Spring Fashion Weeks. They all were things I liked early on and still do, not that I liked the collections as a whole. 11:29p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment