Thursday, September 30, 2010

If I were a rich girl: September Edition

So Im super late on this Lasse R. Jensen "LV must die" necklace, there is a t-shirt as well and I don't know the price but I think this piece is SFC! (So Fucking Cool- trying to start my own popular abbreviation just roll with it LOL) It says more about my styling aesthetic than most conceptual pieces can.



So I probably want this more than anything else in this post. This Luv Aj- Heart of Armour Hand piece is so the me I want to be. $143


I don't do Skulls period, this Pamela Love- Picado Cuff is encouraging me to make an exception. $575



House Of Harlow 1960- Five Stack $200


I'll take this A.L.C. light sweater, a tad smaller though $245.


I would never wear this Alice+Olivia skirt styled this way but you best believe I would rock it. $330.
Everything in this post can be found on Shopbop, except the Lasse R. Jensen LV must die piece, I spotted that on the blog I mentioned in the last post. 11:47p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment