Thursday, September 30, 2010

Try to keep this short

...but Im long winded so here it goes. Been on the computer pretty much all day. When I decided to get down to business (applying for this fashion writing job a friend sent me) I google my name with the intention of finding an old writing sample to send with an application and I notice something else, a comment I made on a blog I stumbled upon a month or so ago. Someone who had something to do with the post I commented on commented back and simply said she loved my blog as was recently in Chicago. Now of course I had to check hers out. I ended up scrolling through basically the entire thing fasasha was pretty cool and Im so glad I discovered it. These photos by Kwesi Abbensatts were stolen from that blog and simultaneously coddled by my spirits. Click here for more of his work.


That wasn't to long was it? Well off to Project Runway, but I might see you again tonight, I have like four post ideas I really need to get out. This month is a low post month, but October is here in a few hours and I'm ready to make some changes.7:50p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment