Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Logged in/Snowed in

Dear anyone out there, I am typing to you from Snowed in U.S.A. Due to the weather I have no excuses to not work on my hobby/side profession. Photography, all day today is photography day. Working on... but to interrupt the regularly scheduled program I being you this public service announcemet - THANK GOD THE INTERNET IS WORKING!- back to the matter at hand, working on my photography skills, just as soon as I get back in from jumping from the stairs to the top of the however many double digits feet of snow on the sidewalk... more pictures after the break.
P.S. Love you all, hope you stay safe, Praying for those worse off.
P.P.S. The sun is out :)
Notice the little printer on the big one that doesn't work. Lol reminds me of the small color tv on the huge sometimes color sometimes b&w tv that sometimes works in every hoodhold in America.1:20p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment