Sunday, February 6, 2011

Real Peak: Printing

Nowhere near done editing/playing with the few good shots I got from this shoot but here's a better idea of what it looks like.

So I got a Canon Selphy, a little photo printer a couple months ago. I needed one for upcoming gigs or at least a potential one. I got this one mostly because is was the cheapest thing, plus after a bit of research I was convinced that its print quality was the generally ranked as one of the highest amongnst similar printers. Printing during the snow-in I realized the print qaulity is hardly what I'd consider remotely close to one of the best, that's my main issue with it, however there are a handful of other minor issue's I have with it to, nothing major at all. Either way this is what I have and I plan on buying an HP one, the one I initially started to buy, that is until Best Buy played me. Below is how it works, a yellow layer, then red color layer, then final color. I like seeing its process.

1:13a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment