Monday, February 7, 2011

More Snow

OMG. Blizzard Tuesday, snow Friday, snow today which is Monday, bitter cold for the next few days, people semi-hounding me for stuff I never said I was giving them, well person. Time for a vacation. In the meantime lets reflect on all the good that comes of this. The blizzard that brought a community together. I thought it was 'masterful" how my entire block worked together to clear steps, sidewalks and parking spaces. I live in a neighborhood of pretty good people and their "faux thug" children. The faux thugs are really what keep the neighboorhood from being a mini suburb in the city, but that's another post. Masterful is my new word! I just got it from the boyfriends English friend who is a doll! Oh the person semi-hounding me, if its still bothering me by next post I'll address it, now is not the time since the irritation is still current. But I will say this,I am always looking for people to collaborate with, models, stylists, hair and clothing, and make-up artists etc.





11:21p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment