Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eye catcher, breath taker.

The first image of J 'Quasi" King I saw yesterday, on filmmaker Nikyatu Jusu's blog. This was just the beginning...
The photo of the man below started and debate between the boyfriend and I on how this was achieved, make-up or photoshop. We looked up Risha Rox, the makeup artist and was blown away. The amount of creative talent out here is mind boggling. I mean I'm not even sure what to say, all I know is that if this is the least bit cool/interesting to you, google them/hire them/intern for them, something.
Other eye catcher breath takers


Click here for the website of photographer J Quazi King. He also has a flikr.

P.S. Fool For You by Cee Lo Green featuring Melanie Fiona was downloaded earlier and is still on repeat. Here's the link as provided by Concreteloop.com today, but I saw it/heard it first via Maestro Knows yesterday.8:40p.m.

1 comment: