Sunday, February 27, 2011

If I were A Rich Girl: February Edition

Not at all a fan of slide in's, mules, clogs or the like, however the detail on these are stunning and have just a slight but more a classic feel than old. BCBGeneration, umm I forgot how much they were but there the cheapest of all three. Around $40 or 50 bucks.

Cute little Michael Kors sandals, $70


Kanna, a brand I know nothing about, but these $80 wedges are fierce. Thats real, super soft, suede caressing your feet as you glide around the city.
I without a doubt have a thing for wedges. I didn't see that much that I wanted this month. I bought a few cheap things and was given some bracelets that I wanted, I also got that pink suede Lucky Brand bag from Decembers Rich Girl post here for $34. Now I'm about to work on the logo for a few hours and still try to get it done this month lol.12:15p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment