Monday, January 31, 2011

did it

So If any of you read this post from January 1st. where I rant about re-doing a tutorial I did in school, well that I was supposed to do in a web design class but didn't, I did it, again. I got around to it after I graduated, when I wanted to sharpen my web design skills so I can build The Magazine website myself but that was over a year ago, and I've not done a thing toward website since a little after that till now. I re-did the tutorial, not as precisely as the first go round but I got the point while doing it, again :) just to prove to you all (all 2 of you) and myself that Im not as much of a slacker as I was all of 2010, check out the screenshots below.


Okay thats not exactly proof, but you'll have to take my word for it. While your taking that take a sneak peak below at a photo shoot I did yesterday. 2011 has no other choice but to be my year.8:09p.m.Model: Tameka Make-Up: Tiana Location: West Side Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment