Friday, January 21, 2011

Concert cont.

So umm yea, I got to see Lauryn Hill finally. My own personal review, it wasn't awful because its Lauryn of course but what would have been wonderful was if she hadn't turned every song of hers into 10 minute long, semi- rock, non sing along, versions of themselves. The only person who should be singing 10 minute long songs is Erykah Badu! I don't really mean that, just wanted to say it.
Either way I didn't get to do the video thing that I wanted to do for the concert , but I'll of course try again next concert around. I've seen him a bunch of times so I don't know why but I'd love to see Jay-Z this year, that would make a good behind my scenes video.
Also I didn't get good photos at all of anything and I wouldn't be in a rush to see Lauryn again unless she put out some amazing new music and it seemed like she would actually perform the songs the way or somewhat close to the way they sound on the album. It's a waste if I can't sing along or hardly understand what song is even about to start, but thats just me. I wore what's in the picture from the last post below, nothing spectacular, but cute non the less.
10:05p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment