Monday, May 17, 2010

Character Sketch: Stacey


So my friend is an actor and in the next couple of weeks the filming will begin on an independent film he's starring in called "Get A Job." Because my friend is such a good friend, when the director was putting together his crew and looking for a wardrobe person or costume designer, my good friend mentioned little ole' me. To keep a short story short, I've been counting scenes and thinking about these characters for the last couple days. Clearly I'm not the best illustrator but the sketches above are concepts for this "everyday woman" character who has one sexy scene which is the dress in the middle. I doubt she will be dressed like either of the sketches but I'm thinking of ways to push her simple look. 2:29AM

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! The dress is super short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im actually filling all three outfits. Its amazing that you can come up with this just from reading a script. You got vision

    ReplyDelete