Saturday, May 1, 2010

Intro

This is a blog that’s supposed to be all about my journey/struggle/experiences of trying to start and run my own business. The business is ultimately a publishing company, however I’m starting off with a small magazine. So because I’m long winded and because I will surely encounter fall off days (days where I slack) there are sections to this blog that seemingly have nothing to do with what I should be doing to get where I’m trying to go. However they may provide insight as to what may have distracted me. Some of the main distractions are my job (Retail Rant), my fashion designing endeavors (Will Work For Clothes), my dating life or lack there of (Sexless In Chi-City), my starving artist friends who are on a journey similar to mine (Misery Loves Company), my photography and graphic design endeavors (PhotoGraphics). I have more sections in mind but they may or may not appear along the way.

This blog is like many, just a general offering of my experiences, and a very public way of holding myself accountable for my own progress. I don’t want to let my own self down and hopefully this blog finds its way to people who can relate or not but get something good out of it.

Who am I? just a girl from Chicago who’s into the same things you are, music, fashion, style, fun, travel, art, words, images, and actions. You can call me Ado.

No comments:

Post a Comment