Thursday, May 27, 2010

To and from "work"

From my Palm to my ear to our eyes, yesterday I had the pleasure of being on the train from 87th to 63rd with only one other person on in the same car with me, and then when she got off and no one got on till the next stop I took more pictures. Truth be told I always liked taking the train it’s the people and the shit they do that take away the fun.





SideNote: the whole people taking pictures of them phenomenon amazes me. I would go further into that but I don’t feel like it so on the next subject, which is that fact that this month is coming to a close and I haven’t posted as much as I thought I would but I guess its not so bad for the first month since no one is looking anyway…yet.
I still have tons of work to do and my next brick is organizing a small photo shoot along with picking up as many hours as possible at retail hell. Speaking of retail hell this is what the store looks like at the end of a Saturday night,





and guess whose job it is to put all that back. I might start carrying my point and shoot around because I don’t think you get the gist of how much trifle that is through the cell phone camera. Actual stories of retail hell coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Damn jo. That shit look fucked up. I would quit if i was you.

    ReplyDelete