Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All over the place and in pain, pursuing feeling better...

So I was hoping I'd have it together and get back to posting more regularly in December, But the month is here and I've been bullshitin' well with the post's anyway. I have a ton of ideas for Sexless in Chi-city but I haven't had time to write the columns. Even now, I'm rushing through this brief update post so I can go to sleep, so that my attitude isn't so bad at work tomorrow morning so as to prolong being fired from retail hell a bit longer. Anyway what I've been up is, starting kind of backwards or from present moving to days ago: First Chicago Bulls game, sad I know for a born and raised super Chicago girl, but we won against Oklahoma Thunder which I had never heard of before the game Monday. Went out West to support/watch my friend do his poetry thing- he's pretty awesome at it, which reminds me to mention something about other people being featured on this blog, but thats for a later date. Noticed a crack in my windshield that same night, that really disappoints me.

First Erykah Badu concert on the 3rd, she was great as well, however being the critic that I am I must say there was a song or two or three I would have chosen over some of her choices but she still did wonderful, but of course. Saw and independent film with the boyfriend, spent the night and the following morning got an HIV test with the boyfriend(i might explain where he came from in a Sexless, or I might not, depends I guess). Had my first day at my new job as a professional part-time volunteer with an amazing Men's health clinic on the Southside in one of our rough neighborhoods, second day was today. Started and finished all my Christmas shopping (I'm probably the poorest I've been all year right now) Eventually completed orders and got PAID for a couple photography gigs. Started a Flckr account which you can click here to see but not much there yet. Got new business cards finally. Im going to have to stop there because my back aches tremendously, I'm tired and the rest is boring anyway. I'm really working at this time management and focusing thing, and I guess as a result the blog will suffer a bit till I get it as close to figured out as one can get. Oh yea, and its cold as hell, and I DO NOT have HIV, but you might so go get tested. Goodnight 12:26 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment