Sunday, November 28, 2010

If I were A Rich Girl: November Edition

Spool72.com $480. This was sold out when I discovered it and this website earlier this month.

Spool72.com $198. Me all the way, totally something I'd make. Probably my favorite item of the post. ( maybe along with the Alaia shoes and the sweater vest) Love. Want. Need.
Spool 72.com $48, I already have two similar denim like shirts so no need for another really but this one is pretty cool.
Spool72.com $40. Nothing better or more classic than breathable white in the summer.
Spool72.com $40. Again with the white, shorts, plus lace! Love Want. Need.
Spool72.com $192
Found on Shopbob.com $185. I really like the changing color, but of course they aren't long enough my my legs, and I don't think they have back pockets, so I want them but I don't.

Mossimo Sweater Vest on clearance rack at Target for $20.98.

Boutique 9 $50, I don't know why but I liked the shoe strings the most.
Denmark by Jeffery Campbell $200
Alaia found on Kanye blog, don't know the price, don't care to know either.

I know the posts are slow/almost non existant for this month but I'l explain later, right now I'm gearing up for yet another photo shoot this month, see, it's not for nothing ; )2:50p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment