Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pills and Twitter

Discovered Style Pantry, its the chick pictured above blog. I think the look above is awesome, pretty and colorful. The way her blog is set up I probably won't be going back soon though.

Just watched Limitless, and I feel like I need only two or three of those pills, no side effects. Anyway did I mention I have a twitter account now? Its JakinaAdo. I don't frequent it though, I'm not against Twitter, I just have yet to see it for its maximum potential, I have 22 tweets as of today, two are direct answers to an old friend and a co-worker, most of the rest are from my tumblr posts being directly linked to it, I don't see much changing about that anytime soon. Other than that, I'm still on this loosing streak, thats not to say I'm upset or anything, just that the story has yet to change and the answers outside of working harder are still a mystery to me, hence why I need two or three of those pills.

Almost forgot, if you are any bit of a slacker, watch Oprah's Master Class on herself, you might not stop procrastinating all together but you'll feel inspired for a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment