Tuesday, August 30, 2011

If I were A Rich Girl: August 2011 Edition

Its been a while since I did a 'rich girl' post. Its not that I've ceased being enchanted every other day by clothes and shoes and accessories, but it is that those things are becoming less important in the grand scheme of wants. These days I can only focus on what I want out of and for this life I'm living. For starters I more than want space, I need and crave it.
The two story house/building I want on Hubbard, think its going for $350,000. Got longer than a while to afford that, but its the prize my eye is on.


Of course I'll need furniture, I really wanted to scan and interiors magazine or ikea catalog but I found these old cell phone shots of some chairs that should do fine in hinting at (just a wee bit) my taste level.

If I can do this with my current living situation imagine, how free I'd be with my own studio!


Now still have quite a bit of learning to do but I'd like to be learning with these! Matter of fact I'm not that particular, I could go for a 5D even switch to Nikon, (which was my first digital camera, that I didn't keep) I just am desperate to step my game up, at least starting with more lenses. The Canon 24-70 there is about $1,400! and the 7D body is right under $2,000.



After a space and equipment upgrade, a new and reliable car is certainly in order. While my current 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee will forever have a special place in my heart. I desperately need a new car, while I want to be economical and environment friendly these cars, the Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Challenger and Charger are quite the lookers!

So now that I've prioritized I can get back to some other things that have caught my eye...









Pretty much the entire Balmain Resort 2012 collection was incredible to me, these were my favorites!

Hakaan Fall 2011, I just heard of the label this month, I liked this dress but not much else.





What would a rich a rich girl be without her accessories! Have no idea who is responsible for Brandy's earrings or the necklaces or the shoes but I love them all.
So I need all that stuff and I'll see you all next month, when I get back from New York! 5:55p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment