Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Surprise and Cheap Thrills





Well Summer is trying to make a solid comeback in Chicago, but its not quite here yet. I went to (insert store name here) to see if they had some sandals I saw in its catalog that come in black, carmel, and that light grayish. Not only did they have all three colors but they had one left in each color in my size. Now I really just wanted a new basic black strappy sandal that could add a more current, put together look to my basic jeans and tee look. I thought the carmel color looked better on than the black then I got confused because I didn't know if I wanted to spent $40 on some sandals that were not doing for me what I thought they would, but I don't want to keep searching since summer is almost upon us. So by the time I got through thinking I saw the feathered belt above and then had to leave because I was only on my lunch break.
Days later I went back to get the belt that stayed on my mind despite the fact that I didn't want to spend the $40 on it, but I just kept envisioning it being worn with so many things and making cameos in my fashion editorials, so I went back to get it and looked in the bargain bin for more sandals and found the tennis shoes above for $10! The perfect summer shoe, but I still need sandals, I'm going to wait it out a while but I have to get some before the Fourth of July, I think, I have no idea what I'm doing that day and certainly no idea what I'm wearing!
But one of the dresses crumpled up on the bed in the background of the photo of the purple crop top is an idea. The purple crop top was $7 I never wear things like that but I liked it, it was cheap, and I plan on styling my little sister/model in it for a photo shoot.

2 comments:

  1. Tennis Shoe! Whats a tennis shoe? Where u from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that was gone be an issue! Its to small and flat to be called a GYMSHOE! I'm from Chicago like you!

    ReplyDelete