Friday, June 18, 2010

Fitting Room: Should I, Shouldn't I?



What about these, they are right up my alley at $16.99 and they are some what "strappy" but I wasn't really going for gold. IDK.



So I really liked this dress, but I don't really wear long (maxi as "fashionistas" like to call them) dress, to be honest I don't wear many dresses, but I thought I could use it in a photo shoot I'm planning around the Taste of Chicago, and then keep it to wear on an upcoming cruise??? IDK but I think they only have one left in my (and the models) size. Should I get it? $19.99 cheap but I'm trying to cut back, getting a trademark is not cheap and I need two. Yes I'm working on the magazine, more about it to come. 1:36 a.m.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't get the sandals, but I did get the dress, I had to take a size larger since that was all that was left, but we'll see if I actually wear it, or keep it for that matter.

    ReplyDelete